Helppier allows users to send feedback about the published tutorials and tooltips in a website.
Furthermore being available at each step of a guide, users can report any kind of errors.
Video Tutorial - Disable feedback form
1. First, you need to login to the widget and access your guides list. Then, press the edit icon.
2. Check the Settings option by clicking on the Settings icon (on the superior-right side of the widget).
3. Using Feedback Form, you can see what your users think about the guides you created. Select this option will be available at every step of a guide.
4. To access the feedback menu, you will have to logout of the application. Once you play a guide, you will notice a heart button at the bottom of the bubble.
After pressing the heart button, users can choose any of the reactions available.
Each one of them has different options for different situations. The last option is where they can write whatever they like.
Your end user will be able to provide feedback about your guides.
5. Last but not least, you can check through Helppier’s Backoffice the feedback that users sent about the overall service.
6. Once connected, you just need to go to Dashboard Panel on the left side of the page and then click on Guides.
*Learn here about how to login with your credentials.
To see the tutorials and tooltips feedback report you have to:
Login to your backoffice and select the website you want to check the feedback report.
In your left-side menu press Guides.
Then, you need to choose the guide you want to see and press the edit icon as displayed below.
A table with information about your feedback will be available. You can see how many users send you feedback, which type of feedback they send you and what they think about your guide.