Now you can create a custom theme so that Helppier matches your website perfectly.
1. Login to your dashboard at www.helppier.com
2. Go to your app/domain and click on "Edit App"
3. Go to the tab "Themes" and click on the button "Create Theme" located on the top of the page
4. Add your theme information and select all the colors and position.
After you select this, click on "Save Changes"
5. On your themes list go to your custom theme and click on "Select Theme"
Then, go to your app/domain and refresh the page. The new custom theme will be applied.
Here is how the colors you choose affect Helppier's widget design:
Primary color: Used as the main color throughout the widget.
Secondary color: Applies contrast inside the interface's lines.
Background color: Background of the sidebar and content inside the cards.
Interface color: Applied to main menus, main color of the interface's cards.
Warning color: Applied to important icons and warnings.
The theme you customize will also affect the appearance of your guides and in-app messages as displayed below: