With Helppier you can talk to your users & customers in the same language.
Integrate Microsoft Translator
1. After login, go to your widget's settings on the sidebar of the widget.
2. Click Add Tool and then select Translations.
3. On Microsoft Translator, click Configure & Install.
4. Enter the API Key previous provided and click Install.
5. On Microsoft Translator, click Published in widget
Define the widget's primary and secondary languages
1. Go to Widget settings and select Languages to define the languages you want to add.
The primary language is your deafult language which serves as a base for other translations.
The secondary languages are the other languages you want to support and translate content to.
2. Click Update.
Translate your guides
1. Go to the guides icon and select the guide you want to translate, then click Edit.
2. Click Translations and select the Source and the Target languages.
3. Select the guide's content (pages and steps) and apply the automatic translation.