Helppier allows you to define who sees your guides.
With the widget's editor, you can control which views are visible to any particular visitor or client by customizing the dimensions or values of any set conditions.
1. Go to Helppier’s Homepage and Login to your account.
Then set up your app/domain details. This is the domain you want to install Helppier.
2. Go to the tab Install.
Copy the script code into your website HTML before the closing < /head > tag.
3. In the script, insert the new variable window.helppierSegmentation after the variable window.help_company_key .
4. In this new variable, set the filters you want to use. These filters can be users, gender, age, location, amongst others.
5. After creating your guide click on "Start Guide".
There you will have a list of start actions that you set up for this guide. It can be either a "Start from list" or an "Autoplay" action.
6. Click "Edit Action"
In "Key" insert the intended filter that you previously added on the script. Finally, enter the desired value of the filter.
7. Click "Add Segmentation" to save the filter.