With Helppier you can have multiple subscriptions. This means you can have a specific plan for each app/domain.
You can try our service for free for 14 days.
After the trial has expired you will need to upgrade your subscription to keep using Helppier. In this article, we explain how to update your Helppier subscriptions.
1. Login to your dashboard at www.helppier.com
2. Select the app/domain you want to upgrade your subscription and click "Edit App"
3. Go to the tab "Subscription"
4. Select the payment method you want (monthly or annually) and the MAUS range.
5. Click on "Subscribe" and submit the requested information.
If you have a coupon code here is where you insert it.
6. Click on "Proceed to Payment"
After payment, your new subscription will be applied to the app/domain previously selected.