This integration allows Helppier to send several events like when a tour starts, stops and many more.
Helppier is able to identify the property already present on the client website.
So make sure you have your Google Tag Manager (GTM) account all set up to make this integration.
2. Click on the settings icon located in the sidebar;
- The Event Action data layer variable:
Name: Event Action
Data Layer Variable Name: eventAction
- The Event Category data layer variable:
Name: Event Category
Data Layer Variable Name: eventCategory
- The Event Label data layer variable:
Name: Event Label
Data Layer Variable Name: eventLabel
- The Event Value data layer variable:
Name: Event Value
Data Layer Variable Name: eventValue
8. Then create a Trigger:
Trigger Type: Custom Event
Event Name: helppierTrigger
9. Create a Tag using the trigger and data layers previously created.
10. Publish these updates. make sure that your GTM is correctly configured to your Google Analytics account.
Example result of what can be displayed at Google Analytics account.