There are some minimum requirements for Helppier to run properly.
Please, check the following list:
- Helppier can only be used on a web application, in other words, used on an application/website run on the browser;
- The administrator needs to have permissions to install Helppier's snippet code or can only use the extension version of the product;
- The web site must have access to the internet, in particular to Helppier's domain helppier.com;
- Helppier is compatible with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and IE 11;
- To use Helppier within an iframe, it must allow scripts from other domains;
- Helppier work perfectly when injected on a body, be aware that is not possible to use Helppier directly on a frameset, instead, Helppier should be injected within a frame.